- Object Oriented Concepts: Crash Course
A crash course in Object Oriented Concepts. For 7.1PRead More
- Laplace Transform Shortcut
The formulas used to calculate the steady-state final value of a laplace transform.Read More
- Basics of torsion in a rod
Some general ideas on torsion within a rod: how it is calculated and analysed.Read More
- Laplace, Transfer Functions, and a healthy dose of block diagrams.
Using Laplace to understand block diagrams and the theory behind basic control systemsRead More
- Github Pages, Jerkyll, and a cat!?
Setting up your own site with Google Domains and GitHub PagesRead More
- Markdown Syntax
Just about everything you'll need to style in the theme: headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, tables, code blocks, and more.Read More
- A Post with a Video
Custom written post descriptions are the way to go... if you're not lazy.Read More
- Syntax Highlighting Post
Demo post displaying the various ways of highlighting code in Markdown.Read More